Properties of normal skin
If the sebum and moisture levels are balanced, one speaks of normal skin (Eudermia). normal skin is delicate and fine-pored. It reacts rather insensitively to environmental influences. The skin changes in the course of life, so mostly only younger people have normal skin.
As a preventive measure, so that it stays beautiful for a long time, we recommend careful skin care with mild products that do not have a drying effect.
How do you recognize normal skin?
The characteristics of normal skin are:
- fine pores all over the face
- the skin is firm, rosy and delicate
- it has no impurities (exception: possibly every four weeks)
- the fat-moisture ratio is balanced
- There is no feeling of tension
- the skin is mostly insensitive