Primers are beauty helpers
Primers are real all-rounders as beauty aids . They work like a soft focus for the face, refine skin irregularities, reduce enlarged pores, minimize small wrinkles and thus ensure a wonderfully even complexion.
But above all they ensure that the make-up is in place, because as the name from the English "to prime" suggests, the Even Finish Illuminating Primer provides an excellent primer under the Foundation.
It owes this first-class property to its powdery, matt texture made of microfine silicone particles with a proportion of nourishing oils from almond, avocado, argan and grape seeds .
In this way it can act as a leveling compound and lie on the skin like a thin film.
Wrinkles are filled and unevenness optically faded out, so that the facial skin immediately appears smoother.
In addition, the velvety soft consistency has the particular advantage that it combines optimally with the subsequent make-up and the foundation lasts significantly longer and better.
Application: Apply the day care after thorough cleaning. Then distribute a small amount of Primer evenly on the face and let it soak in briefly. Then apply the appropriate make-up as usual.
Essential components of the primer
- Fruit acids (apple and lemon) - light peeling, renewal of cells
- Lactic acid - makes the skin soft and elastic
- Glucose (from grapes) - stimulates blood circulation
- Fructose (from various fruits) - energizing
- Vitamin C - improves blood circulation in the capillaries
- Vitamin A and Vitamin E - radical scavengers, moisture-binding