- This skin type needs both moisture and oil. Skin diseases such as neurodermatitis or psoriasis promote dry skin.
- dry skin tends to redden and wrinkles more quickly. It looks uneven and has rough spots.
- If you have dry skin you should start good care as early as possible in order to avoid wrinkling.
How do you recognize dry skin?
The characteristics of dry skin:
- Dry skin has fine pores
- she is thin and delicate
- it has too little moisture and too little fat
- it has no imperfections
- it does not tend to have red veins
- Often prone to early (dryness) wrinkles, especially around the eyes
- With dry skin, you feel tight
The excessive dryness of the skin is attributed to insufficient water content in the cells and an underproduction of the sebum glands.
The rich AND the soothing face cream
for dry skin
Your skin is tight, is it often flaky and rough? Then the Cell Support Cream with proven lanolin for a moisturizing effect is just right for you. Dry skin needs care with sufficient lipids so that the moisture is retained in the skin and does not "evaporate". Hyaluronic acid and a peptide combination complete this cream. Look forward to a well-groomed and relaxed skin feeling with an unobtrusive, pleasant scent.
If the dry and possibly sensitive skin occasionally shows small imperfections, the green tea extract in the green tea cream is just right. The green tea cream Urea counteracts itching and dryness.
The green tea cream has a pleasant smell, leaves the skin feeling well cared for and soft to the touch and is quickly absorbed by the skin.
no longer in the range